A Special Message from a Security Organization to the United States Department of the Treasury
The giant Iranian oil tankers flying the Islamic Republic of Iran’s flag are reaching the economic coasts of Venezuela one after the other. They are only hundreds of kilometers away from the headquarters of the United States Department of the Treasury, which commands the sanctions against Iran and other countries in the world. However, it is important to keep track of the strategic narrative of this momentous event.
- The first strategic narrative: Iran has begun the era of discrediting the United States’ military threats, which is probably unprecedented. It is enough to refer to Trump’s, the commander-in-chief of the United States Armed Forces, withdrawal from his major threat to strike 52 Iranian sites following the Ain Assad missile attack. Now add this withdrawal to the official stand of the Pentagon, which announced its lack of awareness about any plan to stop, interrogate, or destroy the Iranian oil tankers that are headed to Venezuela!
- The second strategic narrative: The presence of the Iranian oil tankers at the coasts of Venezuela is the introduction to the formulation and establishment of a truly historical and odd equation. Based on this equation, if the United States wants security in the Persian Gulf, it has to officially recognize Iran’s authority in the Atlantic Ocean near its own waters.
- The third strategic narrative: Iran exported a cargo to Venezuela, mainly to fundamentally undermine the United States oil and gasoline sanctions against Iran and Venezuela. Iran’s transformation into the pioneer breaking the American sanctions on the global level is not, however, the whole story. This pioneering role has an economic façade backed by a security and military essence. In other words, Iran is clearing a path to break the sanctions by holding America’s international security as a hostage.
- The fourth strategic narrative: Even if the role of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps in these historic events is not mentioned inside and outside of Iran as an act of expediency or determination, the truth is currently being voiced in the public media. In recent days, Iran has sent assertive messages to the United States through the United Nations, the Embassy of Switzerland, Iran’s representative in the United States, and bilateral states such as Qatar and Oman, etc. to warn the United States that they will receive the Islamic Republic of Iran’s strict response if they make the slightest mistake regarding the Iranian oil tankers. However, the truth is that the validity of this message is only backed by the overthrow of the Global Hawk, the missile attack to Ain Assad, the detention of the British tanker, etc.
- The fifth strategic narrative: Construction of the Persian Gulf Star Refinery by Khatam al-Anbiya Construction Headquarter of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps not only enabled the country to become self-sufficient but also led to the exports of gasoline. Hence, the role of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps was limited to sending official and nonofficial strategic security and military messages to the United States Armed Forces. Rather, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps formulated the calculations and sent a new economic message to the United States Department of the Treasury, which is the command centers directing the sanctions against Iran.
- The sixth strategic narrative: When the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’ missiles targeted the Ain Assad Airbase, Iran was the first state to officially give the United States a hard military slap in the past seventy years. Therefore, the arrival of the Iranian oil tankers at the Caribbean coasts should be called the defeat of the 197-year-old security doctrine of America, which is known as the Monroe Doctrine. According to this doctrine, the Atlantic Ocean was basically considered the United States’ backyard. In other words, Iran not only broke the global record of defying the United States several decades of absolute authority but also is gradually reducing America’s authority to its ancient past authority. Although this descending trend has a certain end point, which is the collapse of the United States, its time can be actually predicted and marked on the map of Tehran.